Hi Alon,

Good news! Overall that sounds great, I do have a few minor details to bicker
about.

> The process:
> 1. Create binaries using openvpn-build/generic.

Could you explain how signing works here? I'm interested in how it's done on
Linux.

> 2. Create tarball for easyrsa from master (temporary) files should be
> at easy-rsa-2.0.

Is that a tarball or a zip file? The latter might be easier for Windows users.

> 3. Create the installer using openvpn-build/windows-nsis.
>
> I did not add the UI stuff, I think there should be a discussion why
> these are embedded.

One of the few pieces criticism we got about the OpenVPN-NL release was the
fact that we didn't bundle the GUI. End-users expect an all-in-one installer
for a simple user experience. As an end user of OpenVPN, I agree. On Windows, I
don't want to use the command line, as it is very painful.