Hello All,

I've reached 2nd milestone in rewrite the build system.

So far:
1. autotools cleaned up >=autoconf-2.59, >=automake-1.9, >=libtool-1.5
(not for cross compile)
2. build working for gcc/mingw.
3. build is working for MSVC using msbuild.
4. build script for cross compilers.
5. build script for MSVC.
6. perper directory structure.
7. compat library is standalone library.
8. most of platform specific [simple] wrapper renamed to platform_
prefix and moved to platform module.
9. more cleanups of conditional compilations.

This point is far enough from master to stop and test.
I believe that after testing we can merge this.
It is important to test and merge ASAP as it will be difficult to
rebase new patches pushed to master.

As usual git repository is available[1] and tarball is also available[2].

Next milestone will be to split up syshead.h, move all conditionals to
autoconf and reduce headers. This will also create a lot of noise.

Alon.

[1] https://github.com/alonbl/openvpn
[2] https://github.com/alonbl/openvpn/downloads