On Fri, Mar 16, 2012 at 01:38:47PM +0200, Samuli Seppänen wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> In yesterday's meeting we reviewed this patch
>
> PATCH 39/52 build: proper lzo detection and usage
>
> The patch was ACKed, but there was disagreement whether LZO should be enabled
> or disabled by default. Whichever the case, it will only affect people
> building OpenVPN, not the end-users. Official builds will continue to have
> LZO support.
>
> Opinions?

I'll still build Debian packages with LZO support (if I don't forget to
set the option when upgrading to the new version).

Since support for LZO is enabled/disabled in runtime configuration, I
don't see why disabling it on built time, thus limiting its use later.

Regards,

Alberto

--
Alberto Gonzalez Iniesta    | Formación, consultoría y soporte técnico
agi@(inittab.org|debian.org)| en GNU/Linux y software libre

Key fingerprint = 9782 04E7 2B75 405C F5E9  0C81 C514 AF8E 4BA4 01C3