On Fri, Mar 16, 2012 at 2:47 PM, David Sommerseth
<openvpn.l...@topphemmelig.net> wrote:
> The impact on this change mainly hits packagers on the Linux, *BSD and
> Solaris packagers platforms - and those who do their own Windows builds.
>  The official Windows builds we control and can make sure this feature is
> enabled.

Please keep in mind that this is not the only change packager will
need to do when this is released.
I rewrote the Gentoo ebuild, in preparation for this.
I rewrote the spec file within the openvpn tree.
When release of beta, a large note should be written for other
packagers to update their packages for this version.

Alon.