Hi everyone,

Just to give an update, compilation on Alon's generic/ fails when it tries
to compile openvpn with messages like:

In file included from base64.c:40:0:
syshead.h:345:22: fatal error: ntddndis.h: No such file or directory
etc.

ntddndis.h can be found in several places i.e. /usr/include/w32api/ddk, but
including that path manually results in duplicate definitions and the build
brakes again. Besides, I'm not sure including the path manually is the
right thing to do.

Ref: also my message from the 9th of March, where I had a similar problem
in a completely different build environment in different builder system.
And this has occurred with 2.3alpha1, not before.

Cheers,
Athanasios

--
Athanasios Douitsis