Hi,

On Mon, Aug 14, 2023 at 08:23:51AM +0000, Jason Long wrote:
> Mon Aug 14 12:52:03 2023 read UDPv4: Connection reset by peer (WSAECONNRESET)
> (fd=ec,code=10054)

"connection reset by peer" can mean a few things - "the server process
is not running", "there is an iptables rule that is not right" (and
packets are not permitted) or "there is something wrong with routing
or NAT towards this server", so packets never actually get there and
are rejected by something else on the way.

gert