Hi,

On Mon, Aug 14, 2023 at 10:51:41AM +0000, Jason Long wrote:
> So, my iptables rules are OK and my problem is just my test environment.
> If someone really has such an environment, then what is the solution?

Build a proper test environment...  whatever you have at hand, either
wire an OpenWRT router in between, or use virtual networks in vmware,
or use a client with an LTE uplink that comes back via your normal
Internet connection, etc.

>This very much depends on what you have and what you actually want to
>test and simulate.

Hi,
Thank you so much.
But I am sure that in a real environment such a scenario can also exist.
Consider an internal network where users connect to an internal OpenVPN server
and this server has several NICs with different IP addresses that are connected
to the Internet. Now you want to connect a group of users to a specific NIC.
For example, users with an IP address in the range of 192.168.1.0-254 should
connect to a NIC with an IP address of 10.0.0.10, and the rest of the clients
with other ranges should be connected to other NICs.
What are you doing?

gert

Gert Doering - Munich, Germany                            g...@greenie.muc.de