On Mon, Aug 14, 2023 at 8:22 PM, Gert Doering
<g...@greenie.muc.de> wrote:   Hi,

On Mon, Aug 14, 2023 at 01:59:32PM +0000, Jason Long wrote:
> But I am sure that in a real environment such a scenario can also exist.
> Consider an internal network where users connect to an internal OpenVPN
> server and this server has several NICs with different IP addresses that are
> connected to the Internet. Now you want to connect a group of users to a
> specific NIC. For example, users with an IP address in the range of
> 192.168.1.0-254 should connect to a NIC with an IP address of 10.0.0.10, and
> the rest of the clients with other ranges should be connected to other NICs.

If routing is set up properly (DHCP, default gateway, etc), packets will
arrive at the server and things will work.

If not, there is no magic way to make clients know "ey, for 10.0.0.10,
>send packets by magic to *that* server".

Hi Gert,Thank you so much for your reply.I guess that I must enable some
statements about the DHCP and DNS in server.conf file.I will test it.

gert

Gert Doering - Munich, Germany                            g...@greenie.muc.de