>On Tuesday, January 16th, 2024 at 5:02 AM, tincantech
><tincant...@protonmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Sent with Proton Mail secure email.
>

> On Monday, January 15th, 2024 at 4:40 PM, Gert Doering g...@greenie.muc.de
> wrote:
>

> > Hi,
> >
> > On Mon, Jan 15, 2024 at 04:35:40PM +0000, Peter Davis wrote:
>

> <snip>
>
> > > If so, why is there a directory named "client" under /etc/openvpn/
> > > directory?
>

> The /etc/openvpn/client directory is intended for use of client openvpn
> configuration files. Specifically, for use with systemd.
>
> You will need to familiarise yourself with systemd to continue.
>
> I believe openvpn have a little systemd integration documentation, somewhere
> ..
>
> YMMV
> tct

Hi,
Thanks again.
So, if I delete the client keys from the OpenVPN server, the clients can still
connect to the server.

1- Is "pki/ca.crt" unique for each client?

2- You said that if I use authentication based on username and password, then
two people cannot connect to the server at the same time with the same username
and password. Is this possible if each client has its own unique key? For
example, if I generate a client key and share it with 100 people and connect
the OpenVPN server to Active Directory, and the clients use the username and
password defined in Active Directory to connect to the OpenVPN server for
authentication, then two people cannot connect to the server at the same time
with the same username and password?