I am thinking after having the Vote over M1 approved that I start
working on M2 beside JIRA for sure.

I just want you to know that I am not totally free for oss
development. I only do whatever I can in my free time :-). I mean I
hope your not sad of not working on the former items :-).

--
----
Thanks