+1 Mark.

As Mark said, it is good idea to read the PDR in the weekend and puts all the
issues that we do not handle so far into the jira. I am thinking about the
server integration point. Because the specification removes the plug-in
functionality. How do we handle this ? How do we integrate the OpenWebBeans
with Geronimo ? Currently, OpenWebBeans supports the WAR deployment via
ServletContextListener as a plugin functionality. In this scenario, we are
scanning the WAR archive to setup the initial Manager(activity) via listener.

Currently we do not support for the EJB's. I have looked at the WebBeansScanner
 class today, the EJB scanning seems to be implemented wrongly. As Mark
indicated before, we could create a another module for EJB integration.

What do you think about integration code? How can we start this?  Maybe we can
talk about it after reading the spec. this weekend.

And what do you think about the date of the M1-Release and  M1-Release Content
that I have sent before?

Thanks;

/Gurkan