On Thu, Apr 16, 2009 at 12:35 PM, James Carman
<jcar...@carmanconsulting.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Apr 16, 2009 at 4:35 AM, Matthias Wessendorf <mat...@apache.org>
> wrote:
>> I want to step back from the Expert Group. Question is now:
>> Does one of you want to be on that EG ? This community would
>> make most sense to have an active OWB committer being part
>> of the spec/EG.
>
> I would be interested in joining, but I am not an OWB committer.  I'm

you can join as an individual. To represent the ASF on an EG, you really
need to be a committer, at an ASF project

> very interested in making sure the spec stays agnostic when it comes
> to the environment in which it runs.  The specification should make it
> easy to use in Wicket, or Tapestry, or just plain ole JSP
> applications.

+1 on supporting these frameworks in a proper fashion.

James:
Is there already some working tutorial or so for Wicket/Tapestry AND
OWB ?

-Matthias

--
Matthias Wessendorf