On Thu, Apr 16, 2009 at 6:50 AM, Matthias Wessendorf <mat...@apache.org> wrote:
> I saw on the blog of the Resin folks that they have their 299 IMPL
> working smoothly together. But, sure, that is "only" a hello world.

Yes, that was another implementation that I've been looking into.

What I would *really* love to have is the right API to be able to
access what I need as a framework developer in a
non-implementation-specific way.  That way, I wouldn't have to have
special "flavors" of my framework for each implementation that I want
to support (I have an "adapter" SPI).  The specification should
address this, IMHO.