Greetings of the day,

*Week June 1-5, 2020:*

Update:

   - Merged openwisp/openwisp-notifications#19
   <https://github.com/openwisp/openwisp-notifications/issues/19>.

Completed Task:

   - Iterated openwisp/openwisp-monitoring/#93
   <https://github.com/openwisp/openwisp-monitoring/pull/93>: added
   notification types in OpenWISP Monitoring
   - Iterated openwisp/openwisp-notifications/#27
   <https://github.com/openwisp/openwisp-notifications/pull/27>:  added
   configurable template for email notification
   - Completed openwisp/openwisp-notifications/#29
   <https://github.com/openwisp/openwisp-notifications/pull/29>: added
   swappable models
   - Completed openwisp/openwisp-notifications/#31
   <https://github.com/openwisp/openwisp-notifications/pull/31>: fixed UI
   of notification badge
   - Completed openwisp/openwisp-monitoring/#115
   <https://github.com/openwisp/openwisp-monitoring/pull/115>: fixed
   missing related object link in notification email
   - Started with openwisp/openwisp-notifications/#26
   <https://github.com/openwisp/openwisp-notifications/pull/26>

Blockers:

   - It will be great to get outstanding work merged.

Plans for next week:

   - Begin developing REST APIs for notifications
   openwisp/openwisp-notifications#3
   <https://github.com/openwisp/openwisp-notifications/issues/3>.
   - Start with openwisp/openwisp-notifications#12
   <https://github.com/openwisp/openwisp-notifications/issues/12>

Best,
Gagan Deep