Great work Gagan,

next week I want us to focus on the following:

   - getting the JS widget + websocket merged
   - solve the too many queries issue
   <https://github.com/openwisp/openwisp-notifications/issues/47>

Once those issues are solved, we can release the 0.1 release of this module
and start deploying it in the real world to get more useful feedback.

Thanks
Federico