*Week June 22-26, 2020:*

Update:

   - Merged openwisp/openwisp-notifications/#44
   <https://github.com/openwisp/openwisp-notifications/pull/44>
   - Merged openwisp/openwisp-notifications/#46
   <https://github.com/openwisp/openwisp-notifications/pull/46>
   - Merged openwisp/openwisp-notifications/#48
   <https://github.com/openwisp/openwisp-notifications/pull/48>
   - Merged openwisp/openwisp-notifications/#49
   <https://github.com/openwisp/openwisp-notifications/pull/49>
   - Merged openwisp/openwisp-monitoring/#119
   <https://github.com/openwisp/openwisp-monitoring/pull/119>

Completed Task:

   - Opened openwisp/openwisp-notifications/#52
   <https://github.com/openwisp/openwisp-notifications/pull/52>: JS
   Notification Widget
   - Opened openwisp/openwisp-notifications/#55
   <https://github.com/openwisp/openwisp-notifications/pull/55>:
   Improvements to aid manual testing
   - Opened openwisp/openwisp-notifications/#56
   <https://github.com/openwisp/openwisp-notifications/issues/56>: 0.1.0
   release
   - Started with openwisp/openwisp-notifications/#12
   <https://github.com/openwisp/openwisp-notifications/issues/12>:
   Implement web sockets

Blockers:

   - No blockers

Plans for next week:

   - Implement JS widget with web sockets.
   - Implement  openwisp/openwisp-notifications/#50
   <https://github.com/openwisp/openwisp-notifications/issues/50>