*Week July 13-17, 2020 *

Completed Tasks:

   - Iterated openwisp/openwisp-notifications#57
   <https://github.com/openwisp/openwisp-notifications/pull/57>: JS Widget
   and Web sockets
   - Iterated openwisp/openwisp-monitoring#158
   <https://github.com/openwisp/openwisp-monitoring/pull/158>: Notification
   widget in monitoring module
   - Opened openwisp/openwisp-notifications#59
   <https://github.com/openwisp/openwisp-notifications/pull/59>: Added
   caching of notification contents.
   - Currently working on openwisp/openwisp-notifications#60
   <https://github.com/openwisp/openwisp-notifications/pull/60>:
   Configurable API host URL

Blockers:

   - Merging openwisp/openwisp-notifications#57
   <https://github.com/openwisp/openwisp-notifications/pull/57> will be
   helpful as rest of the work is based on it.

Plans for next week:

   - Solve openwisp/openwisp-notifications#50
   <https://github.com/openwisp/openwisp-notifications/issues/50>
   - Solve openwisp/openwisp-notifications#34
   <https://github.com/openwisp/openwisp-notifications/issues/34>
   - Solve openwisp/openwisp-notifications#35
   <https://github.com/openwisp/openwisp-notifications/issues/35>

PS: Date for weekly update posted on July 10 was wrong. Instead of June
29-July 3, 2020, it should have been *July 6 - July 10, 2020*.