*Week August 24-28, 2020*

Update:

   - Merged openwisp/openwisp-notifications#114
   <https://github.com/openwisp/openwisp-notifications/pull/114>:  Loads
   openwisp_user models using swappable
   - Merged openwisp/openwisp-notifications#117
   <https://github.com/openwisp/openwisp-notifications/pull/117>:  Fixed
   Notification Setting Inline Admin

Tasks:

   - Iterated openwisp/openwisp-notifications#111
   <https://github.com/openwisp/openwisp-notifications/pull/111>:  Adds
   option to disable notification for an object
   - Opened openwisp/openwisp-notifications#117
   <https://github.com/openwisp/openwisp-notifications/pull/117>:  Fixes
   Notification Setting Inline Admin
   - Opened openwisp/openwisp-notifications#118
   <https://github.com/openwisp/openwisp-notifications/pull/118>: Updates
   README
   - Opened openwisp/openwisp-contoller#265
   <https://github.com/openwisp/openwisp-controller/issues/265>: Added
   notification in openwisp controller

Following PRs are ready for review:

   - openwisp/openwisp-notifications#111
   <https://github.com/openwisp/openwisp-notifications/pull/111>:  Adds
   option to disable notification for an object
   - openwisp/openwisp-notifications#118
   <https://github.com/openwisp/openwisp-notifications/pull/118>: Updates
   README
   - openwisp/openwisp-monitoring#214
   <https://github.com/openwisp/openwisp-monitoring/pull/214>: Adds ignore
   object notification setting from openwisp-notifications
   - openwisp/openwisp-controller#265
   <https://github.com/openwisp/openwisp-controller/issues/265>: Added
   notification in openwisp controller

Thank you everyone for following along my GSoC progress. Stay tuned for
more features coming into openwisp notifications and OpenWISP in general.

Best,
Gagan Deep