On Thursday 18 June 2009 21:44:17 kloschi wrote:
> On Thu, 2009-06-18 at 21:34 +0200, Matthias Buecher / Germany wrote:
> > doesn't work for me:
> > http://wiki.openwrt.org/DropbearPublicKeyAuthenticationHowto
> > should result in
> > http://oldwiki.openwrt.org/DropbearPublicKeyAuthenticationHowto.html
> > so ".html" is missing
>
> ooops, please check with nuwiki.openwrt.org, because DNS is not switched
> yet and will take some time.
>
> http://nuwiki.openwrt.org/DropbearPublicKeyAuthenticationHowto
> works for me.

The more complicated
 http://nuwiki.openwrt.org/OpenWrtDocs/Development/SetupBuildEnvironmentHowTo
works as well.  Nice.  Didn't know the DokuWiki was case-insensitive.  The
pages should have a rel-canonical but I couldn't find a DokuWiki plugin to do
this.

You should replace the string redirect in the rewrite line with a permanent
(ie code 301 instead of 302) though :)

> > slashes have to be converted to (2f)
>
> Can you confirm that with the nuwiki tld?

That would only be needed on oldwiki, if the few links to the oldwiki should
be kept alive.

Cheers,
Malte