On Thu, 2009-06-18 at 21:59 +0200, Malte S. Stretz wrote:
> On Thursday 18 June 2009 21:44:17 kloschi wrote:
> > On Thu, 2009-06-18 at 21:34 +0200, Matthias Buecher / Germany wrote:
> > > doesn't work for me:
> > > http://wiki.openwrt.org/DropbearPublicKeyAuthenticationHowto
> > > should result in
> > > http://oldwiki.openwrt.org/DropbearPublicKeyAuthenticationHowto.html
> > > so ".html" is missing
> >
> > ooops, please check with nuwiki.openwrt.org, because DNS is not switched
> > yet and will take some time.
> >
> > http://nuwiki.openwrt.org/DropbearPublicKeyAuthenticationHowto
> > works for me.

> You should replace the string redirect in the rewrite line with a permanent
> (ie code 301 instead of 302) though :)

fixed :)

> > > slashes have to be converted to (2f)
> >
> > Can you confirm that with the nuwiki tld?
>
> That would only be needed on oldwiki, if the few links to the oldwiki should
> be kept alive.

they will be staying alive, we have moved oldwiki into an own read-only
namespace on nuwiki. hence the efforts. so, as soon as the DNS is
switched, all old sites will still be available in good shape via
nuwiki :)

greeetz,
kloschi

--
"I love deadlines.
I especially like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by."