Hi Felix,

On Sun, Oct 18, 2009 at 6:39 PM, Felix Fietkau <n...@openwrt.org> wrote:
> Yep, sounds good. By the way, I'm currently working on integrating a gcc
> version with CodeSourcery patches into OpenWrt. Maybe that way you also
> won't have to use external toolchains anymore. I've stripped the diff of

No :) I will use the external toolchain because I need to have the
same environment shared a lot of developers
and use a toolchain provided by a contractor.

> the latest codesourcery toolchain against upstream gcc 4.3.3 down to
> around 2M in size and merged it with our other patches. I'm currently
> checking whether it compiles...

Auguri! it should be an hard task.

ciao

luigi

PS: I modified again the patch (s/FAST_MAKE/MAKE/g is the first
mistake...) and I compiled with success a mips board. I'm still
thinking how to implement the dist-compiler checking.

> - Felix

Luigi 'Comio' Mantellini
R&D - Software
Industrie Dial Face S.p.A.