Hi All,

I noticed that a lot of packages call make passing both "all" and "install"
target at the same time. This is not right because we cannot sure that a rule
like "install: all" is present in the package's makifile. To fix the problem,
we
need to do two different make calls, the first with "all" target and the second
with "install".
After this, most packages should me parallel-make-aware.

(I will send the patches asap).

I Have another RFC:
 1) define PKGMAKE:=$(MAKE) -j$(CONFIG_JOBS)
 2) define PKGMAKEJ1:=$(MAKE) -j1

My idea is to parallelize also the OpenWRT makefiles... what do you think about
this?

best regards,

luigi

Luigi 'Comio' Mantellini