Hi ml,

As we have the external toolchain support, we can consider to add a
distcc support.
I produced the following patch that I never tested yet!

Just some information:
  - distcc must be usable only if EXTERNAL_TOOLCHAIN is used (it's
mandatory to have the same compiler on all hosts...)
  - pump mode is not usable if ccache is also enabled (is it true?)

Consider it like a proof-of-concept and any feedback/suggestion is welcome.

best regards and ciao

luigi

NB.: The copyright is 2009 (C) Industrie Dial Face S.p.A. and all is
released under GPL! (I remark this because somebody suggest me to read
the GPL...)

--
Luigi 'Comio' Mantellini
R&D - Software