poemgr does not use the APIs provided by libubox so I doubt that this will land in the tree.

    John

On 26.09.21 07:22, Raylynn Knight wrote:
It’s not clear to me what OpenWrt supported device(s) the below poemgr is meant
for!

It might be helpful to compile a list of currently supported OpenWrt devices
that have PoE capability.
Below would be my contribution of OpenWrt supported devices that I know have
PoE capability:

Device                                                          Processor
PoE out
——————————————————————————————————
D-Link DGS-1210-10P                                     RTL8380M        8x
802.3af/at
develo WiFi pro 1750e                                   QCA9558 1x 802.3af
MikroTik RB750P-PBr2                                    QCA9533 4x Passive PoE
MikroTik RB750UPr2  (hEX PoE lite)              QCA9531         4x Passive PoE
MikroTik RB2011iL-IN                                    AR9344          1x
Passive PoE
MikroTik RBcAPGi      (cAP ac)                  IPQ4018         1x Passive PoE
MikroTik RB962UiGS (hAP ac)                     QCA9558 1x Passive PoE
MikroTik RBmAP-2nD (wAP)                        QCA9531 1x Passive PoE
Netgear GS110TPP                                        RTL8380M        8x
802.3af/at
Netgear GS310TPv1                                       RTL8380M        8x
802.3af/at
TP-Link TPE210                                          AR9344          1x
Passive PoE
TP-Link TEP510                                          AR9350          1x
Passive PoE
Ubiquiti EdgeRouter 6P                                  CN7130          5x
Passive PoE
Ubiquiti EdgeRouter X                                   MT7621AT        1x
Passive PoE
Ubiquiti EdgeRouter X SFP                               MT7621AT        5x
Passive PoE
Ubiquiti ToughSwitch TS-5-POE                   AR7240          5x Passive PoE
Ubiquiti EdgePoint R6                                   MT7621AT        5x
Passive PoE
ZyXEL GS1900-10HP                                       RTL8380M        8x
802.3af/at
ZyXEL GS1900-8HP                                        RTL8380M        8x
802.3af/at
ZyXEL GS1900-8HP                                        RTL8380M
8x802.3af/at
ZyXEL GS1900-24HP v2                            RTL8382M        24x 802.3af/at

I actually have the D-Link switch, 1 of the Netgear switches, 4 of the Ubiquiti
devices and 2 of the ZyXEL switches.
I also have additional realtek based PoE switches I plan on submitting support
for when I get time.

Ray