"I know many people use Eclipse and that you're very much interested in it.
However, in my humble opinion, it shouldn't be the center of attention in OPM
initiative."

I agree. However, we need to relate to reality. Reality is that we would need
to replace a vast value chain of software to support a custom format. It would
render opm useless for industry, failing a key design goal for opm. Code for
supporting resqml is welcome though, but do not expect us to be able to
prioritize it any time soon (unless a rich uncle surfaces). Dune does support
vtk output though, so if you know your way around the code you han quite easily
generate vtk output, expect files to be huge though. A part from the ideology,
how would another format hell you?

Cheers,
Alf
The information contained in this message may be CONFIDENTIAL and is intended
for the addressee only. Any unauthorised use, dissemination of the information
or copying of this message is prohibited. If you are not the addressee, please
notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete this message.Thank
you