> Would you mind sharing what you needed to do?

Nothing special. I repeated the steps I did before the "problematic" pull
that added opm-parser as a requirement. The steps are a little convoluted
because I amended the cluster for newer toolchain.

I would like however to ask if any effort is being put on the development
of an open format for grid/property/well description rather than growing on
top of the Eclipse format. I personally find open source software with only
proprietary file formats a bit contradictory. I am probably
misunderstanding something.

I know many people use Eclipse and that you're very much interested in it.
However, in my humble opinion, it shouldn't be the center of attention in
OPM initiative.

Sincerely,
Júlio.