Hi Cedric,

I see lots of conversations around how to build stuff, test them, apply tags
but it is very hard to follow things. Things are going too fast and with little
explanation. Each and every new thing coming up will make it harder for us to
understand what you need.

Also the builds first pushed to docker hub then travis ci now. I am not sure
about this either. I suppose you will try all the external ci services instead
of telling us what you need clearly...

So, before I say if something is possible or not, you need to come up with
clear requirements. We can then fix whatever you need together with you.

/Fatih