Hi Georg and Ash,

Thank you very much for sharing your view and concern.

First of all, please refer to the message I sent earlier that tried to answer
Manuel’s concerns. That message outlines the thought-process and my view to
address Manuel’s 3 concerns.

Then back to your concern, i.e. integrated platform capability and compliance
toolset that we are having now. I am really sorry that if there is a
misunderstanding here. My view is that the offering (or the delivered product)
will be defined in Step 2 in detail (as a Product Management function). My
personal understanding is that what we can offer is a portfolio instead of a
single product. Our OPNFV product portfolio may include:

  *   DevOps solution as outlined in User Story on slide #12.
  *   A packaged testing tool chain that can be offered standalone
  *   An Integrated Platform Capabilities grown from our DevOps pipeline (our
original product)
  *   A conformance testing solution of the integrated platform (our CVP /
Dovetail)
  *   A LaaS infrastructure solution
  *   Etc.

Just like a cloud provider has a portfolio of products and services, including
fundamental IaaS, PaaS and SaaS solutions and services. So it is a portfolio.

Please note that I used the word “Product” to  illustrate what we can offer. It
does not mean anything commercial.

Hopefully I clarified it. Of course, we cannot do it all at one time. so when
we define product portfolio in Step 2, we also need to define the roadmap and
timeline in long term view. Once we have the strategy, and then portfolio and
roadmap, we will have a very good story to market it and attract investment and
resources back, and of course the most important is to implement it with
necessary resources.

Please let me know if you have more questions.

Thank you
Bin