Hi,

you can wrap the junit bundle and add those export declarations to it. [1]

Just make sure you don't have the junit configuration [2] in your project,
as that will collide with your own custom declaration.

Hope this helps, Achim

[1] -
https://ops4j1.jira.com/wiki/display/PAXEXAM4/Configuration+Options#ConfigurationOptions-wrappedBundle
[2] -
https://ops4j1.jira.com/wiki/display/PAXEXAM4/Configuration+Options#ConfigurationOptions-junitBundles

> Hi,
>
> I've been fighting for a bunch of hours now so I hope someone can help me.
>
> I've trying to test EasyMock OSGi configuration with Pax-Exam. Everything
> works fine except one thing.
>
> I need to export a conditional package from the JUnit bundle. With an
> attribute.
>
> Normally I would import like this in my MANIFEST.MF:
>
> org.easymock.internal;poweruser=true
>
> I have no idea how to do that.
>
> With Pax-Exam 4.
>
> Thanks for your help,