I'm currently trying but with mild results.

I tried this:

public static CompositeOption junitBundles() {
    return new DefaultCompositeOption(new JUnitBundlesOption(),
        systemProperty("pax.exam.invoker").value("junit"),

bundle("link:classpath:META-INF/links/org.ops4j.pax.tipi.hamcrest.core.link"),

wrappedBundle(bundle("link:classpath:META-INF/links/org.ops4j.pax.exam.invoker.junit.link"))
            .imports(
                "org.easymock",
                "org.easymock.internal;poweruser=true",
                "org.easymock.internal.matchers;poweruser=true")
    );
}

But get "java.lang.IllegalStateException: Unknown protocol: wrap"

Any idea?