Why shouldn't it work? the link handler resolves to an InputStream thas is
being consumed by wrap protocol handler.
Otherwise i would consider it a bug in the url parser of pax-url-wrap.
The error to me indicates a missing dependency, like:
org.ops4j.pax.url:pax-url-wrap:2.5.2
in your pom or gradle file.

Toni

*Toni Menzel*