hmm ... might be exotic, as Pax-Exam is more an integration test suit.
If you want to test the functionality of your code, usually you don't need
OSGi therefore a unit test itself is enough.
With Pax-Exam you can make sure the wiring of your bundles and the
functionality of your code inside an OSGi environment is fully functional.
Some tests only work when the complete environment is accessible, like gogo
shell commands etc.

At [1], you'll find the definition for the junit bundles used inside
pax-exam.

The wrapping of the junitBundles() dosn't work, you'll need to wrap each of
the corresponding bundles.

regards, Achim

[1] -
https://github.com/ops4j/org.ops4j.pax.tipi/blob/master/junit-4.12/pom.xml

> Thanks. I was pretty much there but I can't wrappedBundle(junitBundles())
>
> So I guess I need to wrap one of the 3 bundles inside the junitBundles.
> Probably bundle("link:classpath:META-INF/links/org.
> ops4j.pax.tipi.junit.link"). I will try tonight but will be happy if
> there is an easier way.
>
> But is my use-case that exotic? I thought it was pretty classic.
>
> On Tuesday, December 27, 2016 at 5:31:00 PM UTC-5, Achim Nierbeck wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> you can wrap the junit bundle and add those export declarations to it. [1]
>>
>> Just make sure you don't have the junit configuration [2] in your
>> project, as that will collide with your own custom declaration.
>>
>> Hope this helps, Achim
>>

>> [1] - https://ops4j1.jira.com/wiki/display/PAXEXAM4/Configuratio
>> n+Options#ConfigurationOptions-wrappedBundle
>> [2] - https://ops4j1.jira.com/wiki/display/PAXEXAM4/Configuratio
>> n+Options#ConfigurationOptions-junitBundles

>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I've been fighting for a bunch of hours now so I hope someone can help
>>> me.
>>>
>>> I've trying to test EasyMock OSGi configuration with Pax-Exam.
>>> Everything works fine except one thing.
>>>
>>> I need to export a conditional package from the JUnit bundle. With an
>>> attribute.
>>>
>>> Normally I would import like this in my MANIFEST.MF:
>>>
>>> org.easymock.internal;poweruser=true
>>>
>>> I have no idea how to do that.
>>>
>>> With Pax-Exam 4.
>>>
>>> Thanks for your help,
>>> Henri
>>>
>>> --
>>> --
>>>

>> --
>>
>> Apache Member
>> OPS4J Pax Web <http://wiki.ops4j.org/display/paxweb/Pax+Web/> Committer
>> & Project Lead
>> blog <http://notizblog.nierbeck.de/>
>> Co-Author of Apache Karaf Cookbook <http://bit.ly/1ps9rkS>
>>
>> Software Architect / Project Manager / Scrum Master
>>
>> --
> --

Apache Member