Hello all,

I didn’t send any response to the last call of the vmm-mib since I am one of
the authors of the draft.  But let me say one thing.

I remember not a few people joined the discussion of this draft both on the
mailing list and on the mic.  They gave us many useful comments, questions,
objections, and sometimes good revised text for making the draft better.  We
incorporated those responses and make the final draft which was shown during
the last call.

So, to those who joined the discussion before, please show your supports of the
draft, if you think the draft is valuable for the future hypervisor operation
and management systems.

Thanks,
---
Keiichi SHIMA (島 慶一)