Hi Med,

I've replied back separately on the 2b comments.

I've also includes some further comments on the VLAN tag manipulations here:

- The description for leaf push (for both dot1q and qinq) might be better as
"push one or two tags defined by the tag-1 and tag-2 leaves".
- For tag-1 and tag-2 it might be helpful to be explicit which of those tags is
outermost when written in the Ethernet/802.1Q frame header.
- For the vlan ids, should they be restricted to 1..4094 (or you could reuse
the vlanid type from here
https://github.com/YangModels/yang/blob/main/standard/ieee/published/802.1/ieee802-dot1q-types.yang).
- The model doesn’t indicate whether the outer/inner tags that are pushed are
C-VLAN or S-VLAN tags.  In the case where two tags are pushed I would assume
that it would be an outer S-VLAN followed by a inner C-VLAN, but it is somewhat
ambiguous is only a single tag is being pushed.  I think that it would be
helpful for the model to specify the behaviour here.
- Should the model say anything about the PCP bits if a tag is pushed (i.e.,
are then just left as 0 unless explicitly set by a QoS policy).  Also what is
the behaviour on a translate, are the PCP bits in the header preserved?
- For QinQ, is only a single outer tag allowed to be translated, if so the
description should be "translate the outer tag", alternatively, the type could
be changed to uint16 to allow the number of tags to be translated to be
specified.

I've also checked the diffs between -12 and -13 and then look good to me,
except that I had one further comment on the CoS:

                            case other {
                                     description
                                       "Other bandwidth types.";
                                     uses bandwidth-parameters;
                                   }

Is it possible to have a more descriptive name/description instead of "other"?
E.g., cos-unaware?  Even if you keep the existing name, expanding the
description slightly might be helpful.

Thanks,
Rob