                             leaf translate {
                               type uint8 {
                                 range "1|2";
                               }
                               description
                                 "Translate one or two outer tags. PCP
                                   bits are preserved.";
                             }

To indicate whether it is one or two outer tags that are being translated?

E.g., trans-1-2 would be translate 1 with both tag-1/tag-1-type and
tag-2/tag-2-type pushed tags.  Trans-2-2 would be translate 2 +
tag-1/tag-1-type and tag-2/tag-2-type.  Trans-2-1 would be translate 2 +
tag-1/tag-1-type.

Perhaps in the descriptions for tag-1/tag-2 indicate that tag-1-type etc must
be specified (or maybe add must statements to enforce this)?  Alternatively
could add defaults so that tag-1-type defaults to S-VLAN and tag-2-type
defaults to C-VLAN?

Otherwise, I think that all other changes look good.

Regards,
Rob