From: mohamed.boucad...@orange.com [mailto:mohamed.boucad...@orange.com]
Sent: Thursday 23 June 2022 06:49
To: Jean Quilbeuf <jean.quilb...@huawei.com>; Tianran Zhou
<zhoutianran=40huawei....@dmarc.ietf.org>; opsawg@ietf.org
Subject: RE: WGLC for draft-ietf-opsawg-service-assurance-architecture-03

Hi Jean,

The changes are great. I like how you updated Section 3.2, in particular.

I have one last comment: the document uses “Network service YANG modules”,
“service model”, and “network model” terms which may be confusing for some
readers not familiar with the topic to understand the subtleties among them. A
pointer for the first term is already provided (RFC8199), for the remaining two
I suggest to make this change:

==
OLD:
   If the SAIN orchestrator supports it, the service
   model

NEW :
   If the SAIN orchestrator supports it, the service
   model (Section 2 of [RFC8309]) or the network model
  (Section 2.1 of [RFC8969])
==

Alternatively, you can add this sentence at the beginning of Section 2:

==
NEW:

This document makes use of the terms defined in [RFC8199], [RFC8309], and
[RFC8969]. In addition, the document defines the following terms:
==

Feel free to release a new version with this change or leave it for the next
iteration.

I think that this version is stable enough and support advancing it to the IESG.

Thank you for all your effort.

Cheers,
Med