De : OPSAWG <opsawg-boun...@ietf.org> De la part de Jean Quilbeuf
Envoyé : mardi 28 juin 2022 13:18
À : Wubo (lana) <lana.wubo=40huawei....@dmarc.ietf.org>; Tianran Zhou
<zhoutianran=40huawei....@dmarc.ietf.org>; opsawg@ietf.org
Objet : Re: [OPSAWG] WGLC for
draft-ietf-opsawg-service-assurance-architecture-03

Hi Bo,
Thanks a lot  for your comments. I addressed them in the current version:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-opsawg-service-assurance-architecture-06.

For point 1: clarified that service is linked to what the service orchestrator
is orchestrating. I hope that this solves the issue?

For point 2: clarified that metric engine is part of the SAIN agent.

Best,
Jean