Hi Nalini,

> > it might be time that we accept that this was a bad idea. Which deployment
> > status has confirmed.
>
> Is it your intent to submit a draft deprecating IPv6 Extension Headers?

Do you want me to?
A couple of them seem to have found some use within limited domains. Those
problems could likely have been solved also with encapsulation and as it turns
out the limited domains end up with additional encapsulation too. Encapsulation
is in my a view a better way to reason about these extensions than EHs.

If nothing else they have served as a way to extend the ip protocol name space.

O.