Nalini,

> Once bugs are fixed, then we need to consider carefully what BCP around EHs
> should be done, taking into account various common topologies as well as
> devices such as proxies and load balancers.  I mention those in particular as
> what we have found points to those devices in particular as posing problems
> rather than transit networks.

I look at load balancers as an extension of the application (or network
function).
Unless the application had a particular use for a extension header I would not
implement it.
And that’s with an implementors hat on. Writing custom load-balancers for
network services.
What would you even do with EHs through a load balancer? Provide ALGs for EHs
containing addresses inside of them? It would have to be on a case by case
basis.

> Of course, our testing to date is absolute lack of transmission rather than
> lack of transmission based on EH length or type.  We felt that was the
> logical first step.

O.