Yes indeed.  Have often wondered why Perl is'nt
considered cross-platform.  After all, is'nt it true
to say that it probably runs on way more platforms
than Java, can be programmed either straight or OOP,
is fast and relatively easy to learn.  Did I mention
it's free.

Gotta love those open source folks.

=== message truncated ===

http://health.yahoo.com