From: Rachel Carmichael [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, June 26, 2002 3:56 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L
Subject: RE: the ora certified masters cert, yet again

that's 'cause you present well and have knowledge

or.. to quote one of my favorite shows:

"he has much knowledge. we must build an altar and worship him"

:)

--- "Adams, Matthew (GEA, MABG, 088130)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

=== message truncated ===

http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com
Author: Rachel Carmichael
  INET: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Fat City Network Services    -- (858) 538-5051  FAX: (858) 538-5051
San Diego, California        -- Public Internet access / Mailing Lists