-----Original Message-----
Sent: Tuesday, December 17, 2002 2:16 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L

it's definitely a one-way encryption on the password, I forget where I
read it but I do know that's true.

I think that in addition to a strong password, if you lock an account
after x failed attempts then they'd have to be REALLY lucky to guess it
on the first few tries.

Rachel

http://mailplus.yahoo.com
Author: Rachel Carmichael