-----Original Message-----
Sent: Wednesday, July 16, 2003 5:59 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L

FailSafe comes with  EE and works very well. It might even come with SE but
I am not sure. Our
production environment fails over in less than 2 minutes. It is much simpler
to set up ( ie no
SAN, raw devices or OCFS) and a heck of a lotr cheaper ( 20K$ / CPU for RAC
). One other
note is that we have not had to failover due to a Win2K of Oracle problem in
18 months of running
failsafe. We have found it to be extremely stable just not scalable froma
CPU standpoint.