-----Original Message-----
Sent: Friday, December 19, 2003 9:45 AM
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L

no ASMs are considerably different. Its supposed to manage everything. You dont give
it a file, you give it entire disks and oracle does everything. Sets up files,
manages, I/O, everything.

you only look at the tablespace level. you dont even install any software on it. If
your on SAN, you dont install SAN software on it.

Author: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Author: Goulet, Dick