> But for those (big universe) who might not even know about
> the origami community, well, we can’t expect something too far
> from general common sense.

In the field of copyrights, "general common sense" could be unethical or
even illegal because there are conflicts of interest between content
creators and content users. The creators want to manage the use of their
contents, whereas the uses want to use their contents freely. Most
people are users, and they represent only one side of the conflict.
The goal of origami organizations including OrigamiUSA is, I believe, to
balance between management and usage, not to follow what many people do.
Happy folding,

Hatori, Koshiro
mailto:orig...@ousaan.com
http://www.ousaan.com/