I have installed orion on my Red Hat Linux machine. I also installed Sun's
JDK1.2.2rc2 for linux and set the path in my .bash_profile file. I copied
the tools.jar file to the orion directory as instructed.  But when I try to
start orion using 'java -jar orion.jar' I get the following exception:

java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError: [exception was
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: java/util/HashMap] at
kaffe.jar.ExecJar.java:89)

Has anyone ran into these problem and how can I fix it.  It seems orion
website is down.  I have been trying to go to FAQ and newsgroup link but
cannot get to the site today.

Thanks

Anthony