I can attest that this works fine with other databases.

So far I have used CMP with MS SQL Server 6.5, MS SQL Server 7, MySQL 3.2
and Sybase 11.0.3.3 and all work perfectly with automapping
java.lang.Integer to Integer.

Problems I have found (but I think the Orion team are aware of all of them):
Sybase creates all fields as 'NOT NULL'
SQL Server crashes whenever it tries to map the default value for a
java.lang.Long

Otherwise it's all fine!

Cheers,
Mike

 __
|  | Director - The BookmarkBox P/L
|  |  http://www.bookmarkbox.com <http://www.bookmarkbox.com/>
|/\| Manage and share your bookmarks online!

Do you enjoy our service? Why not tell your friends about us?
http://www.bookmarkbox.com/email.cfm