Hello Paolo,

I'm not sure all 400+ people on the list want to find personal "I agree"
mails in
their mailboxes, a feature we don't use enough is to answer to the
person and not
to everyone on the list. However, since it appeared on the list, I'd
like to
comment on your remarks,

The custom tags you used, can you explain the error (in a personal mail
or a mail
to [EMAIL PROTECTED]) and we'll try to find out if this is a bug in
Orion or
if there is something else. Tomcat has been known to break the spec. in
many
cases and allowed things that are incorrect, but I'm not saying that
this is the
case with your problem, they could of course be related to some bug in
Orion, and
if that is the case we'd like to know and fix it.

Again, documentation is important, but we can't really take credit for
the JVM
crash/bug.

Regards,
Karl Avedal