From: Porfiriev Sergey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Orion-Interest <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: Orion-Interest <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, May 25, 2000 11:47 PM
Subject: Re: How are database JOINS achieved with EJBs?

> Hello Steven,
>
> Friday, May 26, 2000, 4:52:00 AM, you wrote:
> example:
>
> Write folowing in yours Home interface or ( deployment orion ejb-jar.xml
(full: not included)

> public static final String findByID_STORE_AND_ID_GRP_ORDER_BY_NAME_query=
"full:SELECT PL.Id_Pricelist, PL.Datestart, PL.Datestop, PL.Discount,
PL.Id_Product, PL.Id_Status, PL.Itemcomment, PL.Oldprice, PL.Price,
PL.Quantity FROM PriceList PL, Product P WHERE PL.ID_PRODUCT=P.ID_PRODUCT
AND PL.ID_STATUS<>'0' AND PL.ID_STATUS IS NOT NULL AND P.ID_STORE=$1 AND
P.ID_GRP=$2 ORDER BY P.PRODUCTNAME"

> public static final String findByID_INVITEM_query= "Id_Value in ( select
Id_Value from OrderedValues where Id_InvItem=$1 )";