Hello,
I'm looking for a way to have different data-sources defined for
different applications, installed in the same Orion.

The parts of my applications that uses data-sources itself can easily be
configured to use a different JNDI name for each application.
But I haven't found a way to control what data-source Orion uses for CMP
beans. They seem to use some constant JNDI name like "jdbc/DefaultEJBDS"
to lookup their data-source.
The basic problem seems to be that data-sources.xml is a global
configuration, for all the applications in the server.
Is there some way to come around this problem, like some way to select
the datasource for each application?

/Anders
A n d e r s  B e n g t s s o n                        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.lecando.com